Dr. Kanter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Kanter, MD is a oncology specialist in Elk Grove Village, IL. Dr. Kanter completed a residency at Ohio State University Mc. He currently practices at Northwest Oncology and Hematology and is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanter is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Oh St U/Arthur G James Cancer Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Ohio State University Mc, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Oncology and Hematology
Northwest Oncology and Hematology800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 210, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Existing Patients: (847) 870-4100
Northwest Oncology & Hematology Limited800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 210, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanter?
Dr. Kanter is an excellent doctor and a great oncologist. He diagnosed my multiple myeloma eight years ago. He told me that although this disease has no cure, it is highly treatable. Dr. Kanter always addressed any concern I had and answered every question I asked. I always felt that we were partners in deciding the best treatment option, as opposed to typical doctor dictating everything scenario. Each treatment option kept my disease in check for a long period of time. Dr. Kanter was always quick to change to a different drug regimen whenever the current one exhibited signs of losing effectiveness. Dr. Kanter keeps abreast of the literature and always has another option that can be employed if needed. I have been symptom-free throughout the course of my therapy and I attribute this to Dr. Kanter. I owe my life to Dr. Kanter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Kanter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kanter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kanter frequently treats Anemia, Lung Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Kanter's office is located at 800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 210, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital