Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 403-5826.
Dr. Steven Gerber, MD
Dr. Steven Gerber, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. Gerber completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at MDVIP - Cherry Hill, New Jersey and is affiliated with Virtua Vorhees Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerber is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- R W Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Overlook Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerber?
Dr. Gerber has been our doctor for many years. He is the BEST! He extends himself all hours of the day and night, seven days a week. He has visited our home several times when we were sick to diagnose and treat us. He always fit us in when we didn't have an appointment but needed treatment. He calls us immediately to give us the results after we have had tests performed. God Bless him and his staff. They are incredible
- Virtua Vorhees Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Gerber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gerber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gerber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerber frequently treats Restless Leg Syndrome, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Gerber's office is located at 1025 Marlton Pike West, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gerber speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gerber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.