Dr. Feld has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Feld, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lufkin, TX. Dr. Feld completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Vivek Mangla MD PC and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Hospital - Livingston, TX. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feld is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Univ. of Tex Affiliated Hospitals of Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Medical School — 1980
- MIT Dept Biol, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feld?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Feld, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feld's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feld frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Hypertension.
Dr. Feld's office is located at 710 Gaslight Blvd Ste A, Lufkin, TX 75904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feld speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Hospital - Livingston, TX
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center