Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Starr, MD
Dr. Steven Starr, MD is
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas, Medical School
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Starr?
Explained things very well. Good bedside manner. I have a lot of confidence in him and will recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist
- North Kansas City Hospital & Meritas Health
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Starr, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Starr's profile.
Dr. Starr in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Starr frequently treats the following conditions: Hypotension, Heart Disease and Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Starr's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520 North Kansas City, MO 64116. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Starr provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Steven Starr, MD is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital & Meritas Health.
Dr. Steven Starr, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Meritas Health Cardiology
Meritas Health Cardiology2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Call