Dr. Steven Neufeld, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Neufeld completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neufeld is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center
Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Center of Washington2922 Telestar Ct, Falls Church, VA 22042 Existing Patients: (703) 769-8420
- Union Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State Univ, Internship Hospital
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1995
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neufeld?
In Feb. 2019, I had a bunion removal. There was no pain and 3 1/2 months later I can take hikes and do all daily activities. I am 61 y.o. All the support people who saw me post surgery were professional and worked as a team. I was able to call off hours (and I did) with any concerns or questions. I never felt rushed and Dr. Neufeld is one of the most advanced surgeons that I researched. We live in Maryland and we went to Virginia specifically to have Dr. Neufeld perform the surgery. I am NOT disappointed! Compared to friends who also had bunion removal, I healed quicker because the surgery was less invasive yet comprehensive and well done. I highly recommend The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics and Dr. Neufeld.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center