Dr. Steven Furer, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in New Providence, NJ. Dr. Furer completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Associates In Cardio Disease and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Furer?
Dr. Furer is an Outstanding Cardiologist! He's very patient, concerned and professional. He takes the time to ensure that I understand all of his comments and diagnosis. He listens to my concerns and explains them in a manner that is not only accurate, but comforting. I trust him implicitly!
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center