Dr. Steven Below, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Below completed a residency at Mc Laren Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Osf orthopedics and is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Below is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Osf orthopedics303 N William Kumpf Blvd, Peoria, IL 61605 Existing Patients: (309) 676-5546
Great Plains Orthopedics
Great Plains Orthopedics7800 N Sommer St Ste 608, Peoria, IL 61615 Existing Patients: (309) 689-0500
- Mc Laren Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Below?
Dr. Below walks on water in my opinion. I have had two major surgeries performed by Dr. Below, total ankle reconstruction with tendon reassignment and rotator cuff surgery which he reinforced with 4 dissolvable bone anchors. My work is very physically demanding and each time I was able to return to work stronger and without pain after recovery. Dr. Below is a very skilled surgeon and a very compassionate man who explains every step of your treatment in great detail. You can't ask for more.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center