Dr. Steven Thornton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Thornton completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. He currently practices at Texas Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thornton is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Texas Orthopaedic Associates
Texas Orthopaedic Associates7115 Greenville Ave Ste 310, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 265-3200
- Weill Cornell NY Presby Hosp/Meml Slaon Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Parkland Hosp-U Tex Southwestern, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Mississippi, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thornton?
I have an arthritic knee with a torn meniscus. I was able to get an inexpensive MRI just down the hall from the Dr's office, then had a follow-up appt with the doctor. Dr. Thornton offered me options, and we were able to have that discussion and make a good choice. So far so good! This Dr. knows exactly what he is doing with orthopedics.
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas