Dr. Steven Schechinger, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Schechinger completed a residency at University Of Mn Medical Center-Riverside. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Bellin Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schechinger is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
- Barton Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Mn Medical Center-Riverside, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Network Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schechinger?
Dr Schechinger has been on my team for several years. He is very knowledgeable and explains thing so I can understand. He is very professional, patient, and a good listener. I always feel encouraged and hopeful when I leave his office. I appreciate that he knows “me” and my needs and is a phone call away.
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital