Dr. Steven Rose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rose's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Rose, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Rose completed a residency at Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Ophthalmology Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Retina Associates of Western New York and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rose is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Ophthalmology Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mass EE-Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Rochester Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Associates of Western New York
Retina Associates of Western New York160 Sawgrass Dr Ste 200, Rochester, NY 14620 Existing Patients: (585) 442-3411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
From the moment you call until your visit is finished, you realize that everyone is focused on putting the patient first, and delivering excellent care. And Dr Rose is tremendous. He has great disgnostic skills, has the ability to explain everything. I would Highly recommend him . He's great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rose frequently treats Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Chronic Endophthalmitis, and Purulent Endophthalmitis.
Dr. Rose's office is located at 160 Sawgrass Dr Ste 200, Rochester, NY 14620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rose speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rose has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital