Dr. Steven Millen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Millen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Millen, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Hales Corners, WI. Dr. Millen completed a residency at Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Aurora Otolaryngology and is affiliated with Aurora West Allis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Millen is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Ear Intl, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- White Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Otolaryngology11035 W Forest Home Ave Ste 108, Hales Corners, WI 53130 Existing Patients: (414) 529-3215
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Millen?
Although Dr. Millen was an excellent doctor, he is no longer practicing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Millen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Millen frequently treats Ear Tube Placement, Ear Surgery, and Cochlear Implant Insertion.
Dr. Millen's office is located at 11035 W Forest Home Ave Ste 108, Hales Corners, WI 53130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Millen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center