Dr. Steven Kernis, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Turnersville, NJ. Dr. Kernis completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Premier Heart and is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kernis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Premier Heart151 Fries Mill Rd Ste 105, Turnersville, NJ 08012 Existing Patients: (856) 212-0130
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Lukes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kernis?
Dr. Kernis is an understanding professional - extremely thorough in his discussions and doesn't mind repeating answers to my questions.
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Marlton Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital