Dr. Steven Karageanes, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Karageanes completed a residency at Midwestern University. He currently practices at St. Joe's Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Mary Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karageanes is board certified in Family Practice.
St. Joe's Medical Group
St. Joe's Medical Group36475 5 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI 48154 (734) 655-1327
- Cleveland Clinic-Lutheran Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Midwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mount Clemens General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Total Health Care, USA
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karageanes?
I can't recommend Dr. K highly enough. He is kind, caring, & compassionate. He's funny & easy to talk to. I trust him & his medical expertise entirely. He's helped me through running injuries & helped me return to my sport without the usual, "Just rest it," "Stop running," or "See a physical therapist." His osteopathic manual medicine approach to sports medicine is refreshing. His staff does all they can to get me an appointment & his PT, Christine, gives great home prevention/rehab exercises.
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital