Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (559) 840-3938, and for other questions, call (800) 456-5860.
Dr. Steven Hager, DO
New Patient(310) 954-1213
Dr. Steven Hager, DO is a medical oncology specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Hager completed a residency at Naval Hospital. He currently practices at cCare and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hager is board certified in Hematology.
cCARE7130 N Millbrook Ave Ste 100, Fresno, CA 93720 Call
- Naval Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mich Osteo Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1984
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hager?
We were referred to Dr. Hager from the primary Doctor. My experience at that medical office was phenomenal!! Excellent attention to the patients, extremely helpful, very patient with all individuals. They have excellent staff and the Doctor is great!!! Loved my experience.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Hager, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hager's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hager frequently treats Anemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Hager's office is located at 7130 N Millbrook Ave Ste 100, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hager speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.