Dr. Gerndt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Gerndt, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Gerndt completed a residency at University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center. He currently practices at Green Bay Cardiothoracic & Vascular LLC and is affiliated with Bellin Health Oconto Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerndt is board certified in General Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerndt?
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Trauma/Burn Fellowship, University Of Michigan/Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Gerndt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gerndt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gerndt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerndt frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Esophageal Cancer, and Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft.
Dr. Gerndt's office is located at 720 S Van Buren St Ste 303, Green Bay, WI 54301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
Green Bay Cardiothoracic & Vascular LLC720 S Van Buren St Ste 303, Green Bay, WI 54301 (920) 965-7411