Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fonken accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Fonken, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nampa, ID. Dr. Fonken completed a residency at South Texas Veterans Healthcare. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fonken is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- VA Med Ctr-U Ariz, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- South Texas Veterans Healthcare, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Corizon Health
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Medicaid of Oregon
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group4424 E Flamingo Ave Ste 300, Nampa, ID 83687 Existing Patients: (208) 302-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fonken?
Dr Fonken was there when I needed him. He and his team placed a stent in my LAD. I am back to unrestricted activities. Super job. I thank God for Dr Fonken. R. Sullivan, MD
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fonken frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Fonken's office is located at 4424 E Flamingo Ave Ste 300, Nampa, ID 83687. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fonken has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center