Dr. Auster has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Auster, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Wellesley, MA. Dr. Auster completed a residency at Boston U Med Ctr. He currently practices at LifeStance Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Auster is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- McLean Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Boston U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Sinai Hosp Detroit, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Sinai Hosp Detroit, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Auster?
Got an appointment in a very timely manner thanks to their sensible intake process. By this I mean in about a month. Dr Auster was very professional and very helpful. (I would point out to the writers of bad reviews that there is a shortage of child psychiatrists in Boston. A friend of mine recently described child psychiatry as "imagine at the end of every day of seeing patients for 8 hours, you have another 4-8 hours of follow-up work." So I do not expect care over the phone.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Auster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Auster frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Anxiety.
Dr. Auster's office is located at 372 Washington St Ste A, Wellesley, MA 2481. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.