Dr. Ambrusko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Ambrusko, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Ambrusko completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium. He currently practices at Womens and Childrens Hospital ONC/HEM and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Other Education — 2007
- SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium, Residency Hospital — 2004
- SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium, Internship Hospital — 2001
- SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Womens and Childrens Hospital ONC/HEM
Children's Health Home of Western New York (chhwny)219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222 Existing Patients: (716) 878-7349
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ambrusko?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Ambrusko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ambrusko's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ambrusko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ambrusko frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Fever, and Constipation.
Dr. Ambrusko's office is located at 219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ambrusko speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center