Dr. Friedland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Friedland, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Friedland completed a residency at UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School. He currently practices at Steven H Friedland MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedland is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- North Shore University Hospital Cornell University Med College, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Steven H Friedland MD
Terros Health12835 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Existing Patients: (602) 952-3408
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedland?
Helpful! A good listener, and he clearly explains diagnosis and treatment options. Pleasant and accommodating office staff too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Friedland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedland frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Friedland's office is located at 12835 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedland speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.