Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Applebaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Applebaum, MD is a hematology specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Applebaum completed a residency at Harbor-UCLA Med Ctr. He currently practices at UCLA Hematology Oncology Pasade and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Applebaum is board certified in Hematology.
- Harbor-UCLA Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Harbor-UCLA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Harbor-UCLA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCLA Hematology Oncology Pasade
UCLA Hematology Oncology Pasade625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 320, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 396-2999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Applebaum?
Where do I start? When you hear the words, You have cancer, your heart stops. Once you accept it, you want to know that you are being treated by the best. I have been a patient of Dr. Applebaum's for 10 years. I am a breast cancer survivor and would not to be under the care of any other oncologist! He is caring, knowledgable, cauteous, and thorough. And his office staff, especially his nurse, Kim, are the best!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Applebaum frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Applebaum's office is located at 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 320, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Applebaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital