Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spector accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Spector, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Plantsville, CT. Dr. Spector completed a residency at Mount Sinai Med Cntr. He currently practices at Behavioral Health and Wellness, Steven Spector MD and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spector is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Yale Child Study Center-Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Mount Sinai Med Cntr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai Med Cntr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Rutgers, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spector?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spector frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Spector's office is located at 790 S Main St, Plantsville, CT 06479. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spector has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Backus Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital