Dr. Dubois has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Dubois, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Dubois completed a residency at University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dubois is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Boston Children's Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Pediatrics Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UCSF School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubois?
Dr. Dubois saved my child's life!, multiple times! Not only is he an excellent physician, he is an even better person. Dr. D cares and is passionate about what he does.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Dubois, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dubois' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dubois accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dubois frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Bone Tumor, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Dubois' office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute