Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Steven Dickstein, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Dickstein completed a residency at Brown University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Westchester Medical Center and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Research Fellowship-Nyu Child Study Center, Other Education — 2006
- Brown University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Brown University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Brown University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2000
- New York University, Medical School — 1999
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westchester Medical Center100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-1818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dickstein?
Dr. Dickstein worked with me and diagnosed me with ADHD when I was a child. He was always considerate and worked with me until i was in 8th grade. He is a wonderful man and doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dickstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dickstein frequently treats Conduct Disorder, ADHD and-or ADD, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Dickstein's office is located at 100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center