Dr. Steven Fite, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fite's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Fite, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Fite completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hospital. He currently practices at Steven W Fite MD and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fite is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Dean a McGee Eye Inst-U Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Dean a McGee Eye Institute University Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fite?
Dr. Fite is an excellent doctor. He obviously cares about his patients and he willingly explains and answers all questions. Highly recommend his practice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fite accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fite frequently treats Presbyopia, Trichiasis, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Fite's office is located at 16530 19 Mile Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fite has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital