Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 553-5326.
Dr. Steven Silver, MD
New Patient(848) 837-7465
Dr. Steven Silver, MD is a cardiology specialist in Haddon Heights, NJ. Dr. Silver completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals. He currently practices at The Heart House and is affiliated with Jefferson Stratford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1997
- Philadelphia, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silver?
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Silver, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silver's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silver frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Silver's office is located at 210 West Atlantic Avenue, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silver speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Silver has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.