Dr. Mayer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Mayer, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Geneva, IL. Dr. Mayer completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mayer is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
- Saint Francis Health Network
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mayer?
I lived with syatic pain in my legs and hips for years and had many MRI and was told that I need surgery to fix it...I went to a surgeon at northwestern and he looked at a x-ray and said why are you here you don't need me your back has normal Wear and tear for your age (49)... He directed me to Dr Mayer he gave me one more MRI because the other one was old and gave me epidural injection and it changed my life...thank you Dr. Mayer
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Mayer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mayer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mayer frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Coccygeal Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Mayer's office is located at 351 Delnor Dr Ste 410, Geneva, IL 60134. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mayer speaks Polish, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group351 Delnor Dr Ste 410, Geneva, IL 60134 (630) 225-2663
Northwestern Medical Group
Orthopaedic Associates of Dupage Ltd27650 Ferry Rd Ste 100, Warrenville, IL 60555 (630) 225-2663
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group101 E 75th St Ste 100, Naperville, IL 60565 (630) 225-2663