Dr. Steven Day, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Day's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Day, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Day completed a residency at U Pittsburgh Med Ctr. He currently practices at Spokane Eye Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Day is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Eye Hlth Care Assoc, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UPMC Mercy, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spokane Eye Clinic427 S BERNARD ST, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 456-0107
Spokane Eye Clinic
Spokane Eye Clinic31 E Central Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 Existing Patients: (509) 489-1270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Day?
Staff and doctor are thorough and professional. Dr. Day does not always share information well, though he does answer questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Day accepts your insurance.
Dr. Day frequently treats Ocular Hypertension, Glaucoma, and Corneal Erosion.
Dr. Day's office is located at 427 S BERNARD ST, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Day has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.