Dr. Steven Vyce, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Vyce completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark. He currently practices at Yale-NH Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Yale-NH Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Yale-NH Foot and Ankle Surgeons330 Orchard St Ste 309, New Haven, CT 06511 Existing Patients: (203) 789-3211
Va Connecticut Health Care
Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare System-west Haven Campus950 Campbell Ave, West Haven, CT 06516 Existing Patients: (203) 932-5711
- 1996, Medical School
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Board Certified- Foot Surgery- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education
- Board Certified- Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vyce?
I can’t say enough nice things about Dr Vyce. He is professional and listens and explains everything very thoroughly. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus