Dr. Steven Vold, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bentonville, AR. Dr. Vold completed a residency at Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine. He currently practices at Vold Vision and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vold is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Vold Vision1102 Nw Lowes Ave Ste 6, Bentonville, AR 72712 (479) 876-8656
Vold Vision2783 N Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704 (479) 442-8653
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Marshfield Clin-St Josephs Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Mn Med Sch, Medical School — 1993
- Concordia College, Moorhead, Mn, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vold?
Staff and doctors have been amazing. They have worked well with me in both my treatment and during my recovery. Life changing experience for me and looking forward to not having to wear my glasses anymore.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Washington Regional Medical Center