Dr. Siegel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Siegel, MD is a oncology specialist in Middleburg, FL. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Cancer Specialists Of North Florida and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Suny Downstate University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
My husband, Bobby, was a patient of Dr Siegel. Bobby was diagnosed with AML. I knew Dr Siegel for the 15 yrs I was a nurse at SVMC. He was great with my husband and me. Unfortunately, Bobby passed away. I often think of Dr Siegel and the care Bobby received
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Siegel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siegel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siegel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siegel frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Siegel's office is located at 1658 St Vincents Way Ste 230, Middleburg, FL 32068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siegel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
Cancer Specialists Of North Florida
Cancer Specialists of North Florida1658 St Vincents Way Ste 230, Middleburg, FL 32068 Existing Patients: (904) 214-8050
Cancer Specialists of Nf Spcc7015 A C Skinner Pkwy Ste 1, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Existing Patients: (904) 363-7453