Dr. Steven Salhanick, MD is a medical toxicology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Salhanick completed a residency at University Of Rochester Med Center Ny. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Salhanick is board certified in Medical Toxicology.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Pediatrics
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Pediatrics300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7681
Complete Pain Care LLC, Framingham, MA
Emergency Department148 Chestnut St, Needham, MA 02492 Existing Patients: (781) 453-5400
- University Of Rochester Med Center Ny, Residency Hospital
- Umass Med Center Ma, Internship Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salhanick?
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center