Dr. Steven Rauch, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rauch completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at MASS EYE AND EAR INFIRMARY and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rauch is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary
Boston Office243 Charles St Fl 1, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 573-3202
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rauch?
My visit with Dr. Rauch was better than I'd anticipated. I have had many specialists, for over 20 years, to help with vertigo and other health issues. I appreciate their efforts, but have had limited success. Dr. Rauch listened, answered my questions and took the needed time to explain what my condition is and what steps I should take to get relief. He instilled me with confidence that I can succeed without any more surgery, and possibly without medications that sometimes can harm down the road. I am grateful!
- Massachusetts General Hospital