Dr. Steven Handler, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Handler completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA - Ophthalmology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Handler is board certified in Otolaryngology.
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA - Ophthalmology
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA - Ophthalmology3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-3440
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Handler?
My son is a patient of dr.Handler.Great doctor