Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Datorre, MD is a cardiology specialist in Elmer, NJ. Dr. Datorre completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Association of the Delaware Valley and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Datorre is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Datorre?
Dr. DaTorre listens to my concerns & explains thoroughly. He makes me feel comfortable & he is easy to talk with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Datorre has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Datorre frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Datorre's office is located at 525 State St Ste 3, Elmer, NJ 08318. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooper University Hospital
- Inspira Medical Center Elmer
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Virtua Berlin
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital