Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Plaxe, MD is a oncology specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Plaxe completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Ucsd Heath Care and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ucsd Heath Care3855 Health Sciences Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093 Existing Patients: (858) 822-6100
Eisenhower Medical Center39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Existing Patients: (760) 346-5078
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plaxe?
The greatest and most caring physician on the planet! Helped me through the most difficult time of my life! Took care of my wife from 1996 until 1997 when she passed. I have never met a Dr. who cared more about his patients and their family. Thank you Dr. Plaxe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Plaxe frequently treats Hysterectomy - Open , Gynecologic Cancer, and Ovarian Cancer.
Dr. Plaxe's office is located at 3855 Health Sciences Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Plaxe speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Plaxe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest