Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Lewis, MD is a neurology specialist in Rockingham, NC. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at National Capital Consortium (National Naval Med Ctr/Walter Reed AMC). He currently practices at Sandhills Emergency Physicians and is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- National Capital Consortium (National Naval Med Ctr/Walter Reed AMC), Residency Hospital — 2008
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 2004
- West Virginia University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sandhills Emergency Physicians
Emergency Department925 S Long Dr, Rockingham, NC 28379 Existing Patients: (910) 417-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
After seeing several Doctors for a sudden Neurological Condition, Dr Lewis was the one Neurologist that actually found the right medication to treat the condition. He seemed more knowledgable about my condition, and was the most helpful to me at a critical time with my health. I would recommend him when seeking answers to your Neurological problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lewis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Stroke, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Acute Stroke.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 925 S Long Dr, Rockingham, NC 28379. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital