Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Steven Dennis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Dennis completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Steven Dennis, MD and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dennis is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kerlan-Jobe Orth Clin, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Steven Dennis, MD
Steven C Dennis1501 Westcliff Dr Ste 325, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 546-7500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dennis?
Dr. Dennis performed a surgery on me over 20 + years ago. I’m still in good shape! He SAVED my life. I was in so much pain I didn’t know what to do my quality of life was so bad. He was such a cool guy, his amazing surgery performed still makes me grateful to this day!!! He told me I was just the ideal patient but I think it was the magic of his skill that fixed me! I can’t say enough good things. I hope you eventually read this Dr. Dennis, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dennis frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Coccygeal Pain.
Dr. Dennis' office is located at 1501 Westcliff Dr Ste 325, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dennis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute