Dr. Steven Cunningham, MD is a general surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Cunningham completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Maryland Surgeons and is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cunningham is board certified in General Surgery.
Maryland Surgeons3407 Wilkens Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229 Existing Patients: (410) 719-0090
Medical Pavilion Howard County10710 Charter Dr Ste 230, Columbia, MD 21044 Existing Patients: (443) 546-1600
French, Spanish, English
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Johns Hopkins U, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- Nih Rsrch Trng, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cunningham?
I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Cunningham take on my case upon being admitted into the ER Department of Saint Agnes Hospital for an episode of pancreatitis. This Surgeon has followed my case since the initial onset even through today always showing compassion and a genuine concern for my quality of care above all else. If you require a surgeon related to gallbladder and/or pancreas related illnesses this Dr. is highly skilled and has excellent bedside manner (a rarity in doctors today).
- Howard County General Hospital
- Saint Agnes Hospital