Dr. Burstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Burstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Burstein completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center. He currently practices at Los Angeles Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burstein is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burstein?
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Johannesburg Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of The Witwatersrand, Faculty Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Los Angeles Cardiology Associates1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 703, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Existing Patients: (909) 881-7144
Los Angeles Cardiology Assocs
Roger D Duber DO Inc685 N 13th Ave Ste 9, Upland, CA 91786 Existing Patients: (909) 949-3977
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Burstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burstein frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Burstein's office is located at 1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 703, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burstein speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Medical Center