Dr. Brooks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Brooks, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Brooks completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles Medical Center. He currently practices at Manhattan - Robert Burch Family Eye Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brooks is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Hawaii, Internship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of California-Los Angeles Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Manhattan - Robert Burch Family Eye Center250 W 64 St, New York, NY 10023 Existing Patients: (212) 305-9535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brooks?
Dr. Brooks operated on my son for bilateral strabismus. Dr. Brooks was very professional and patient in explaining the procedure and what was to be expected. My son's outcome was actually better than expected. His depth perception improved tremendously. We were very pleased with Dr. Brooks and would highly recommend him for your child.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Brooks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brooks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brooks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brooks frequently treats Ultrasound, Eye, Farnsworth Lantern Test, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Brooks' office is located at 250 W 64 St, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.