Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Steven Brandes, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Steven Brandes, MD is a urology specialist in Bronxville, NY. Dr. Brandes completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors 1 Pondfield Road and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brandes is board certified in Urology.
- University Calif San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brandes?
Dr Brandes did an uretra reconstruction for my husband which was completely destroyed by another doctor at the time of a prostate reductionsurgery. There were two mayor procedures that were done to correct the problem. I give thanks to God and to Dr Brandes for giving my husband his normal life back. Hope that people are lucky enough to find him during critical times.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brandes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Brandes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brandes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brandes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brandes frequently treats Circumcision, Urinary Incontinence, and Ureteral Stricture or Kinking .
Dr. Brandes' office is located at 1 Pondfield Road, Bronxville, NY 10708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brandes speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.