Dr. Steven Benn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Benn, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Benn completed a residency at NIH-NIAID. He currently practices at BLACK HILLS PEDIATRICS. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benn is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Roch, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- NIH-NIAID, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Sch Med & Phar d'Angers, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Black Hills Pediatrics
Black Hills Pediatrics2905 5th St, Rapid City, SD 57701 Existing Patients: (605) 341-7337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benn?
Dr. Benn helped my husband and I feel at ease after our daughter was born and admitted to the NICU. As first time parents, this was not easy to do especially because it was an odd situation. He is honest, patient, and genuinely cares for the kiddos and families he works with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benn frequently treats Newborn Jaundice, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Anemia.
Dr. Benn's office is located at 2905 5th St, Rapid City, SD 57701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.