Call (917) 277-3766 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Steven Beldner, MD
Dr. Steven Beldner, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Beldner completed a residency at New York University Medical Center,. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners New York Hand and Wrist Center of Lenox Hill and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beldner is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- New York University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey, Medical School
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York University Medical Center,, Residency Hospital — 1996
- NYU Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beldner?
I'm a professional guitarist. I took a fall the Monday before Thanksgiving 2019. I was fortunate to find Dr. Beldner. I was able to schedule an appointment right after the holiday he did the surgery the next day. The office and surgical staff showed great compassion and efficiency. Dr. B. did a great job with the procedure and all follow ups. I don't believe I could have gotten any better care anywhere in the world. So grateful to be back playing again at full function!!
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Beldner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beldner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beldner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beldner frequently treats Trigger Finger, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Beldner's office is located at 210 East 64th Street Floor 5, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beldner speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Beldner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Northwell Health Physician Partners New York Hand and Wrist Center of Lenox Hill
Northwell Health Physician Partners New York Hand and Wrist Center of Lenox Hill210 East 64th Street Floor 5, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (917) 277-3766