Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Steven Sanders, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Sanders completed a residency at Louisville. He currently practices at Precision Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanders is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Texas Center For Joint Replacement, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Louisville, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Texas Tech, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Precision Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Irving Office2120 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 100, Irving, TX 75061 Existing Patients: (972) 438-4636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanders?
Dr. Sanders was excellent. Explained my shoulder problem and suggested options. I elected injections. His PA, Michael Nicholas was also excellent. Very pleasant and professional. Put me at ease. Michael's injections were painless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanders frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Systemic Chondromalacia, and Knee Sprain.
Dr. Sanders' office is located at 2120 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 100, Irving, TX 75061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sanders speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sanders has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
- Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital - Las Colinas