Dr. Steven Kirshner, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Kirshner completed a residency at Hahnemann University. and is affiliated with Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirshner is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 525 Route 73 S Ste 300, Marlton, NJ 08053 Existing Patients: (856) 267-5629
- Texas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Hahnemann U, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1983
- Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Wilkes College (Cum Laude), Undergraduate School — 1979
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Orthopedic Trauma and Sports Medicine, Other Education
- Hahnemann University-Hand Surgery, Other Education
- Hahnemann University-Reconstructive Total Joint Surgery, Other Education
- Hahnemann University-Spine Surgery, Other Education
- Hahnemann University-Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Other Education
- Shriners Hospital For Crippled Children-Pediatric Surgery, Other Education
- St. Christopher S Hospital For Crippled Children-Pediatric Surgery (Pediatric Trauma), Other Education
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirshner?
Dr. Kirshner is literally the best surgeon I have ever been to. I had a spinal surgery with him recently and I can't say enough good things about him. His bedside manner is fantastic, which many doctors that I have been to don't seem to care about. He even called me back personally on the weekend to discuss some issues I was having with medications. My family and I are extremely grateful to have had him in our lives.
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Virtua Marlton Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital