Dr. Austin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Austin, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Cleveland, TN. Dr. Austin completed a residency at University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery. He currently practices at Steven K Austin MD and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Austin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Medical School — 1990
- Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Steven K Austin MD
Tennova Cardiology of Cleveland2253 Chambliss Ave Nw Ste 301, Cleveland, TN 37311 Existing Patients: (423) 476-4466
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Austin?
Everything about my visit was excellent! From the wait time. To the staff and to the dr. Took his time and asked questions and answered mine. Very professional and very respectful. Highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Austin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Austin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Austin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Austin frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Disease, and Syncope.
Dr. Austin's office is located at 2253 Chambliss Ave Nw Ste 301, Cleveland, TN 37311. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Rhea Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland