Dr. Abelowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Abelowitz, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Abelowitz completed a residency at UC Irvine Med Ctr. He currently practices at Coastal Kids and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UC Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- The Hebrew University / Hadassah Medical School, Medical School
- UC Irvine Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abelowitz?
My kids have been seeing Dr. Abelowitz since the beginning of his practice 18 years ago. My oldest son, who is now 19, had serious ear infections and after a year of a couple of different pediatricians I found Dr. Abelowitz and I feel so lucky that I did. He has a GREAT bedside manner, he is respectful, patient with kids, knowledgeable and really cares about the well being of my kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Abelowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abelowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abelowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abelowitz frequently treats Bronchoprovocation Test, Skin Testing and Screening, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Abelowitz's office is located at 1401 Avocado Ave Ste 709, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abelowitz speaks Afrikaans and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center
Coastal Kids1401 Avocado Ave Ste 709, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 448-8821