Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Sandler completed a residency at Lutheran General Hospital Advocate Health Care Park Ridge. He currently practices at Ashok D Sawlani, M.d. and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1977
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Lutheran General Hospital Advocate Health Care Park Ridge, Residency Hospital — 1969
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandler?
Dr. Sandler is great! He is very interested in how you feel and tries to keep you comfortable at all times. He listens carefully to you and makes you feel important.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sandler frequently treats Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Sandler's office is located at 7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 318, Chicago, IL 60631. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Skokie Hospital