Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD is
- Rush University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Luth Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1977
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Lutheran General Hospital Advocate Health Care Park Ridge, Residency Hospital — 1969
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandler?
Dr. Sandler is great! He is very interested in how you feel and tries to keep you comfortable at all times. He listens carefully to you and makes you feel important.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Sandler, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sandler's profile.
Dr. Sandler in specializes in Medical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sandler frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Myeloproliferative Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sandler's office is located at 9669 Kenton Ave Ste 510 Skokie, IL 60076. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sandler provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago, Evanston Hospital and Swedish Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Steven Sandler, MD holds board certification in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Swedish Hospital
Pain Solutions LLC9669 Kenton Ave Ste 510, Skokie, IL 60076 (847) 933-0875
Ashok D Sawlani, M.d.
Ashok D Sawlani, M.d.7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 318, Chicago, IL 60631 (773) 763-5202