Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 676-8300.
Dr. Steven Roberts, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Danbury Hosp-Yale U Sch Med. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital
- U Penn Presby Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Danbury Hosp-Yale U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roberts has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 8001 Roosevelt Blvd Ste 403, Philadelphia, PA 19152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital